What are the technical requirements for modern automotive stamping parts?
The technical requirements of modern automotive stamping parts are developing in the direction of complex structure, increased block size, more components on related sides, increased bearing capacity and strict internal stress restrictions. This requires and promotes the development of special stamping forming technologies such as hydroforming, precision forming, explosive forming, spin forming, dieless forming, laser forming and electromagnetic forming.
Hydraulic or injected elastomer forming technology, the high pressure forming process generally includes:
(1) The process in which the internal pressure penalty increases very slowly due to the expansion of effective media such as ice or the intrusion of elastomers;
(2) The formation process of bone high pressure caused by hydrostatic punishment;
(3) Extreme pressure such as dynamic process of explosion, etc. The medium can be amorphous solid, liquid or gas. In the system, the medium can be arbitrarily changed according to the shape to be processed to perform the punch function, so the medium can be equivalent to a universal mold.
Compared with other stamping forming technologies, hydraulic internal high pressure forming technology has several obvious advantages:
(1) In the forming process, workpieces with large and complex three-dimensional geometric shapes such as axles, roof panels, door frames, etc. can be processed at one time;
(2) Because of the cooling effect of the liquid in the forming process, the workpiece is "strengthened by cold work", and the workpiece strength is higher than that of ordinary stamping, which allows the use of thinner plates and makes the workpiece lighter;
(3) The outer surface of the workpiece is only in contact with the pressure liquid, the pressurization process is relatively gentle, and the forming changes of the parts are uniform, so that a uniform pressure distribution can be obtained, and a much better smooth outer surface can be obtained;
(4) The cost of existing dies and tools in the hydraulic inner opening can be reduced by 40%, especially the short cycle time of convex parts processing, which is about 0.1-0.5MIN, which is relatively short in the special forming process and can be realized Mass production.
modern automotive stamping parts