How to effectively control the quality of automobile stamping parts?
Hardware automobile stamping parts are becoming more and more precise, with more and more varieties, and the market scale is constantly expanding. As the quality and precision requirements of various industries are getting higher and higher, how to ensure the quality has become a key factor. There are many reasons for the poor stamping parts, the selection of stamping materials, the operation during the stamping process, and the clamping of station equipment Unloading, etc. may also damage the stamping parts. Therefore, details should be fully considered in each link of the entire manufacturing process to avoid quality problems as much as possible.
The scrap rate of automobile stamping parts directly affects the profit margin of stamping parts. The reason for the high scrap rate of stamping parts is not complicated. The following are some reasons for the generation of scrap stamping parts and the countermeasures:
1. The quality of the purchased steel does not meet the national standard, such as unstable material, out-of-tolerance size, substandard surface accuracy, etc.; iron powder is generated when the coil is cut; after the coil is cut, there are burrs on the cut surface; sheet storage or Dirt is attached during transportation.
2. The stamping die is not installed and used correctly;
3. The stamping workers did not strictly install the positioning device to feed the material during the operation;
4. After the mold is used for a long time, the gap becomes larger or the mold parts are worn, resulting in waste products; due to uneven stress, poor matching of drawbeads or poor control of the press slider, the r corner of the part or embossing is caused The parts are bent, the parts are bent, and strained;
5. Since the die needs to withstand huge impact force during the stamping process, the bolts or other accessories are loosened, which affects the normal production of the entire die;
1. When purchasing raw materials, the stamping factory must strictly install the national standards to select. When the factory conditions permit, the composition, surface roughness and dimensional accuracy of the steel should be tested. Qualified raw materials are the premise to ensure the quality of stamping parts. When purchasing raw materials, try to choose regular steel dealers or products from large steel mills;
2. After the stamping process is designed, the stamping workers must operate in strict accordance with the process regulations during the operation. Each stamping product has a different stamping process, which requires the manager to formulate a plan for this product before processing the product. technical regulations;
3. The punches and stamping dies used in the factory must always be in a stable operation state, and regular maintenance and overhaul of the punches and stamping dies must be carried out; the inspection and correction of the drawing dies maintenance to reduce the occurrence of bumps and maintain a stable state. The usual practice is to use samples to check the bonding scratches of the blank holder and the condition of the machined surface (concave die fillet, punch die fillet).
4. Formulate a complete quality inspection charter. The first batch of products must be completely inspected before the official production, and sampling inspections must be carried out regularly during the production process; the common problem on the surface of the parts in stamping production is the concave and convex problem, which is mostly It is caused by the adhesion of dust or iron filings on the surface of the material or the mold, which reduces the surface quality of the workpiece and also reduces the productivity.
5. Appropriate tools must be used for feeding and pickup to avoid scratching the product;
The above content is about the factors and solutions of poor precision metal stamping parts. Precision metal stamping parts have the characteristics of rich varieties, diverse materials, large automatic production batches, high precision, complex shapes, high technical content and added value.
automobile stamping parts